Ny class og 64 bit ...

Ny class og 64 bit klient  

RSS

Gaerros
(@gaerros)
Medlem Moderator
Meldt ind: 10 måneder siden
09/04/2019 1:18 pm  

MMOC: It’s definitely a change, going vertically in a space. I think DDO players aren’t used to that. Us LotRO players are wellaware of falling through things in Moria. Another thing you mentioned in the Producer’s Letter was a new class in the works. Not getting really in-depth about it, can you give us any kind of hint, what kind of playstyle it is? Is it geared for something like melee, ranged, heals?

Ciccolini: Probably end of year. It will be a utility/casting type class?

MMOC: OK.

We all know that LotRO is coming out with their 64-bit client. We’re gonna ask about that in a minute. But people have been asking, I know it came up I believe in the anniversary stream or one of [Cordovan’s] other streams recently, people have been wondering, if it goes well on the LotRO side, is that something going in for the DDO side as well?

Ciccolini: Yes.

MMOC: Yeah, cool. That was easy. All right, speaking of the 64-bit client, let’s shift our focus to Lord of the Rings Online. Do we have a timeline soon…? What variant of ‘soon’ are we looking at to seeing the 64-bit client on Bullroarer [LotRO‘s public test server] for the general public to start testing?

Ciccolini: It’s on Palantir [LotRO‘s private test server] already, so the closed group is now testing it and QA is going through it. So you should see it on Bullroarer very soon, because we’ll want it to be out, and by very soon, I mean like weeks, not months.

http://www.mmo-central.com/2019/04/05/pax-east-2019-interview-with-standing-stone-games-rob-severlin-ciccolini/?fbclid=IwAR2wwomdTs-EU69Bcb85BxiUhVQgRKbcQy4XA5Q_mdfRtIjEIUw2aJQKILM

En pris
Gaerros
(@gaerros)
Medlem Moderator
30/04/2019 6:58 am  

Det ser ud til af 64 bit klienten kommer på Beta Server Bullroarer i starten af Maj 🤗 😀 

SvarEn pris
Gaerros
(@gaerros)
Medlem Moderator
01/05/2019 7:22 am  

Bullroarer er oppe for 64 bit klient nu og til 2 maj. Det virker som den kører mega godt 

This post was modified 7 måneder siden by Gaerros

SvarEn pris
Gaerros
(@gaerros)
Medlem Moderator

SvarEn pris
Share:

Comments are closed.